PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Extinction Rebellion desecrate cenotaph.
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2020, 21:55
BVRAAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Training Risky
​​​​​​No. You are so wrong you don't know what you don't know. If you ever attend Cranwell you would do well to pin your ears back and learn from those who know better. Political activity is incompatible with military service. It is a political flag, along with BLM, XR and all the other social engineering experiments.

You do a great disservice to veterans by effectively calling Remembrance parades a political march. Stop now before you embarrass yourself further.
It's extremely sad that you think accepting people for how nature intended, to allow them to be open about the fact without persecution is a "social engineering experiment."
It's not a social engineering experiment, it's a moral imperative and I think most people serving in the Armed Forces today would agree that it's one of the things that gives them the moral edge over the enemy that they're fighting.
I did not call Remembrance parades a political march in the slightest, so don't try to put words into my mouth to deflect the attention. The people we commemorate were put in that position by politicians. It's as simple as that, so it's factually correct to highlight how politics relates to remembrance.