PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL - continue or stop
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2020, 16:56
jadrolinija

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAT3C AUTOLAND,

Please read my comment again. If you still don't understand it, I will explain it to you.

There is difference between straight forward and "easy job" (as previously mentioned by others).

Of course this is straight forward job, we are flying, doing procedures and using common sense when procedures are not covering scenarios... But for common sense we should have knowledge which requires constant learning. And at the moment you stop learning, you depend on luck and SOP.

And yes, it might be an easy job if you do 10 destinations all the time in LCC, if you have a bit more dynamic environment or flying outside of Europe, I guess you will find it everything except an easy job.

At the end... You have to know how to control yourself and your emotions even if you feel stressed as your emotions affect your collegue next to you who might be less experienced. Calling other people's opinion ridiculous or load of nonsense are not something that we were teached on CRM training. I wonder how would same pilot react if he feels stressed in the flight deck...

Last edited by jadrolinija; 14th Nov 2020 at 17:06.