PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 14th Nov 2020, 10:36
dr dre

Received 359 Likes on 197 Posts
Originally Posted by TimmyTee
Lol at the nutters protesting an entire state because a demoncratically elected government was elected.
WA has insanely stricter border policies but 1/50 the outcry (also keen to visit mates there when able)
Oh trust me there’s been plenty of vitriol thrown at the WA government throughout this time, similar to that thrown at the Qld government.

Funnily though basically zero hate has been thrown at the governments of SA and Tasmania which, for the most part throughout this 7 month period since April, have had similar border restrictions to Qld and WA. Now, why I wonder have those two governments been ignored while the others attacked, wouldn’t have anything to do with who’s in power in those states???

But could I ask a request. There’s already another thread on this forum where peeps can argue about borders and politics. This thread is about company related issues regarding the pilot group. How about we stick to that?

Last edited by dr dre; 15th Nov 2020 at 07:47.