PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cadet Programmes
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2020, 18:57
MostAnnoying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Logan123987 Definitely look in to finding a way that is most suitable that will fit you. My belief is, and I think every pilot agrees, is that you can never prepare early enough for anything, so also for your career. Focus now on your school, because that is most important now. But as I said, try and look what appeals to you for the future. The market now is not good, but one day it will come back and I believe you are doing a good thing asking questions, don't take the negativity with you because I assume you are wise enough to know that the market now is not what it is supposed to be.

Throughout the world there are loads of different kind of ATO's and all for different prices. See what you want to spend on it, because it will be more likely to be self funded than that an airline will fund you for your training. Also look in to a Plan B (as I have read you were thinking about aeronautical enginering). I did not do that unfortunately.... Now I am employed in Europe on the 737 and still flying but decided to go back to university and get a degree.

It will all come down to your comfort, because it will be your career. One thing you should definitely do, is keep asking questions to people in the aviation world because everybody (except the pessimists) will want to help you.

Good Luck !