PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Total War
Thread: Total War
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2020, 04:33
Piet Lood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sam Ting Wong

Of course they would have, but if we would have showed them our balls in 2001 and 2015 or thereabouts, in stead of getting them chopped off, maybe we could have achieved something more.
That way our damages could have also been limited to a TEMPORARY concession of 15%, like our leaders’.

In stead, you and your ilk, were ready to cave in for a measly 4% in return for a full surrender, because you felt you were falling on rough times for sitting in dispatch for naught once in a while.
Meanwhile, nobody was and is willing to shun the likes of the tb-breakers and make their lives a living hell or even by giving them the cold shoulder on layovers.
Don’t want to piss off the TRE in case he does your line-check now, would you?
If you don’t fit the shoe, by all means, don’t put it on, but PLEASE, for the love of Buddha, ask yourself if you couldn’t have tried to achieve more by convincing your peers to stand up for what’s right.

What is NOT right is the current situation where your already multi-million-dollar “owners” are enriching themselves even further on your behalf. But you don’t care. You’re allright. Almost retired. Filthy rich with multiple properties.
You just wished you had those extra pieces of silver to buy that Porsche/Harley/65”plasma in your vacation home, so you don’t have to rent one every time you go to your dacha.
Sorry if I put a wrench in that plan and tried to better the conditions for EVERYONE for the LONG term.
As I said: I failed, but I can hold my head up high and look myself in the mirror.
I often wonder how the “forced” trainers and management pilots can though.
Oh well, off to the pool I go.