PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 8th Nov 2020, 21:00
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to the thread

This thread is too important to Glen to have it trolled into being locked. If any idiots out there want to argue with me please send PM’s.

Glen, many have come up against CASA over the decades with several people really rocking their foundation for a bit but that was about it. Your tenacity and thirst for justice is commendable and many of us in the aviation community are fully behind you, irrespective of what the outcome may of may not be. Keep fanning the flames mate!

There is an old saying that perhaps CASA doesn’t quite grasp; “When people lose everything and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it”. Now not that you have ‘lost it’ so to speak, but you have lost your business, home and income and you have been mentally stripped bare by them. That makes YOU a very dangerous adversary to them. There are several possible outcomes from your actions, but at this point in time I reckon that one day we will log into Pprune and find that you have dissaperared, vanished like taxpayer money in a Politicians grubby hands. That will be because a big fat payout cheque (with numerous confidentiality clauses) will have arrived in your mailbox. I hope that day comes for you mate as you deserve something. It won’t undo the past but it will set you on course for a new future....keep the fire burning.