PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 8th Nov 2020, 08:36
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flaming galah
I hope you’ve put in a confidential submission to the Senate Committee’s GA review naming the person. Otherwise you’re complicit.
You really are a flaming galah aren’t you. How old are you, child? I’ve got more hours under my belt and managerial aviation experience than you will ever have in a life time. Senate inquiry’s come and go, senate estimates come and go, Government internal investigations, reports and recommendations come and go, and senators, ministers and independents come and go, and all for naught. I’ve seen at least 20+ senate inquiries over 35 years and more CASA/CAA DAS/CEO’s than I really care to remember. Hell the regulatory reform program commenced the year before the great pilot dispute of 1989 when Hawke and Keating ruled Australia and the reform program still hasn’t been completed!!!! I’ve spoken to Ministers and their minions, politicians and independents, business CEO’s and CASA themselves. I’ve written submissions, publicly supported a plethora of aviation industry groups and I’ve put time and money into fighting the system for justice. It’s all as useful as collecting stale cabbage leaves....If that is complicit then I’m proud to wear that badge.

P.S And submissions that I have tendered have not been CONFIDENTIAL. Let’s see you try that some time Junior.