PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How quickly it can go wrong
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2020, 10:33
Nubian

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by BirdmanBerry
I'm sure this is from many years ago, not recent. I recall seeing it previously.
From Mexican media, it happened July 16, 2019 during filming for "El Señor de los Cielos". The article also has a video of what is said to be the same 206 getting it's landing gear removed when in a hover.

https://lopezdoriga.com/entretenimie...y-dos-heridos/

Google translate:

"During a recording, a helicopter from which two actors were suspended crashed to the ground, causing one of them to go into a coma and the other to suffer fractures in both legs.
The incident occurred on July 16, during the filming of a chapter of the series "The Lord of the Skies", however, it was until this week that the images of the incident were released.
The injured are two members of the stunt cast, in charge of doing the stunts. The main cast, led by Rafael Amaya, who plays Aurelio Casillas, was not present.
Telemundo and Argos Comunicación, owned by Epigmenio Ibarra, producers of the series that is filming its seventh season, have not commented on this incident.
Later, the helicopter moved to Mexico City where it put the lives of five people at risk by performing a maneuver to change the landing pad.

Eye,
@SCT_mx
, this helicopter flew throughout the CDMX even after having suffered a forced landing at EDOMEX. Not only that, its pilot and administrator José Luis García put at least five people at risk by doing this maneuver to change the landing pad.

This dude had them on the hook, and managed to loop the wire over the toe of the skid, so with the wire so much further out, the moment was a real surprise to him.
No cargo-hook on this helicopter. Rope was secured somewhere inside the cabin, and hung over the skids. there is a longer video where you can see the person in the cabin is throwing down the rope to the guys on the ground.

Reminds me a bit of this: