PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet- assessment day-need info!
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2003, 21:46
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiya!

My names Hannah. I have just graduated yesterday as easyjet cabin crew after four weeks training! The interview day is not hard. They look for outgoing, friendly people, who are not afraid to talk to others and join in.

The day isn't too long. It starts with everyone introducing themselves, followed by a test on the information they post to you e.g. airport codes, bit of maths (easykiosk items) and 24 hour clock. It is not hard but read the info they send to you. Then you do a couple of group exercises before they make a selection as to who they want to come back in the afternoon for an interview. The interview is straight forward. Questions on examples of work - when did you do this - when did you do that etc.

All I can say is be yourself. The company is bright and orange for a reason! They love outgoing individuals, who can work as a team, can listen to what others have to say and who have a smile on their face!

Don't be nervous. You must relax and enjoy the day and you will be fine. Good luck and I may see you in the air sometime!

Hannah