PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 4th Nov 2020, 14:51
Capn Rex Havoc

Received 48 Likes on 26 Posts
146 and xulu,
sorry I haven’t been able to reply / I’ve been driving for 9 hours to look for work / any ways it’s 0138 am here and I am disgusted at your posts. FFS we were one company - I thought there might be solidarity - but you have shown blatant disregard for your colleagues. Hell if the situation was reversed I’d sacrifice 50 percent of my salary for my peers. I’m not one of the 12 months Lwop - I was sacked ages ago - I can’t believe how bloody selfish and self entitled you are- you do know it was only LUCK that you were placed on a 777. 14 years ago I did the sim at ek on a 777 for selection and passed - and was sent to the 330. My career since has been on the Airbus. I was on the 330 - suffering- when the 777 boys were styling- now I make a suggestion- u know what how about 777 guys (say 2000 blokes) giving up 5 percent of there wages to help their aviator colleague. FFS what is wrong with you-l? I’m glad I am out of EK now - and ecstatic that I will never have to be associated with c..ts like you again.