PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2020, 11:40
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding 4 days of zero cases today was cup day and 30 degrees. I would say two to 300,000 people would of attended beaches from
Williamstown all the way round to Rosebud maybe more. It will be interesting if all of them were tested for covid in the next 10 days.
If zero cases amongst that lot, then it is safe to say that covid is caught indoors not outdoors. Plus more than half were not wearing
masks or not properly. There lies the paradox. Dan Andrews said a few months back if you walk out your front door you will die and
kill others. All the beach goers at Bondi/Manly have also proved no cases. Must be that Vit D thing that all CHOs don't want to know
about because it's against their philosophy in fact have any health departments around the world mentioned boosting your immune
system and good gut flora.

If you sneeze does UVA/UVB obliterate and dissipate Covid, that's another good question. More tests need to be done
on this and Vit D. Sneezing indoors is so much more contagious due to no ventilation and possibly know sunlight hitting it.
I suspect the mask thing will be optional outdoors and compulsory indoors when the ring of steel goes on 11th Nov.

Everyday an English doctor does an update Dr John Campbell and let me tell you he gives you a pretty good
presser not like some of our CHOs and premiers that got know idea what their talking about. Even the WHO and Fauci at times
don't know what their talking about. That's my rant for the week.