PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2020, 23:40
galdian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deb Flek lost more than Queen P won - if you can't land a blow when the state's had years of mismanagement, financial decline and ongoing hardship (currently under the excuse of CV19) something's wrong.

So accepting she won the politics one simple Q: is her attitude doing the right thing by the state?? A basic Yes or No will suffice.
The politics is one thing, the direction and future of the state a totally separate matter.

I was thinking of using the word leadership but when you have a one trick pony saying "I saved you all from death, you must vote for me" stuff all leadership to be found IMHO.

On an unrelated topic - any bets on how long before Jackie Trad is found a suitable state government sinecure with appropriate salary/lurks and perks for the life of the government??
I'd guess probably around xmas/new year when the usual dump of releases/statements happens to a populace who are tuned out for the holidays.

Anyhow apparently Queenslanders reckon another 4 years of Queen P's the way to go for the state.
God bless 'em, good luck with that.