PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2020, 21:19
goodonyamate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ladloy
Gladys is a big hypocrite too. Asking for qld borders to open while vic is shut.

do I really live in a country with such stupid people.

How long has NSW been out of lockdown and living with the virus? And how long has Victoria been out of lockdown and living with the virus?

NSW has proved, through tracing and testing, they can keep living.

VIC hasn’t even started, but I sure hope they can.

QLD has proved nothing, except that if you keep testing numbers low you won’t get any positive results. It is still in the community in QLD. It is being found in the sewerage at various places throughout the state.

QLD reminds of the old ostrich ‘head in the sand’. She gives the impression of doing something when actually she is doing nothing.

my family live in Brissy. I live in NSW. I can’t go and see them without quarantine, and they can’t come here then go home without quarantine (not even in their own home!)

we just had a lovely 2 weeks in Northern NSW where they met our little boy for the first time. Off they go back to QLD, no quarantine. So how is that different to them driving to my house just north of Sydney.

if VIC’s path out of lockdown mirrors NSW, and in 3 months time the NSW/VIC border is still closed, then I will agree about Gladys.

QLD has the dumbest CHO and premier in Australia’s history.
And given what happened in VIC, that’s really saying something.