PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2020, 17:29
milosmilos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@KT1988: I am an international student and was enrolled in the 0-ATPL program by Goldwings. I paid them a deposit of 1000 euros before I applied for the study visa, which was finally refused. As I cannot go to Poland, I have to quit this program and request the school a refund of the deposit, which they agreed to do. On 3rd October one of the school's heads, Ms Goralska told me via wechat that they would refund me next week, but then she totally disappeared. I can on longer contact her and other guys of the school from then on. I tried many ways like whatsapp, wechat and email(I had already sent them my visa refusal letter and the original acceptance letter and the reciept of deposit payment)these days, but they didnt respond at all. This is very unusual. Now it is resonable for me to suspect why they avoid me all the time and if they didnt plan to refund me but break their promise and swallow my money?

As you seem to know the Goldwings very well, so I want to ask do you know what happened to the school and how to contact the guys in other ways? Thanks for your help.

Last edited by milosmilos; 26th Oct 2020 at 08:41.