PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2020, 14:26
Banana Joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bartolini have never claimed to be an Italian flight school. And if you did not want to fly with a Polish instructor, why did you go to Poland in the first place? Did you even visit the school before signing up to it? That's rule number 1 when it comes to picking a school for training.

Lodz isn't the best city in Poland, I give you that, but I still had a great time during my two years there, but this is personal and probably not every body is able to adapt. I had an excellent experience also with the flight school staff as well as their transparency. A couple of weeks later I completed my training, I was contacted by them to provide them with my bank information. Turned out that, unbeknownst to me, I had a positive balance in excess of 700 euro. They could have kept it for themselves instead...

I don't think they still have a Seneca V available, but Tecnam aircraft do the job: they keep the costs down.

If the school had been even 1/10 as bad as you picture it, I would not have invested my hard earned money there. And if I had to go back I would do my training there again.

Last edited by Banana Joe; 25th Oct 2020 at 14:44.