PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Isle of Man-2
Thread: Isle of Man-2
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2020, 11:24
milleriom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tonyq
I have no idea who you are, or why you have suddenly appeared on this forum, making wild, sweeping, unsubstantiated statements, and purporting to speak on behalf of the majority of the Isle of Man population.

Let me give you a reality check. You don't!

Yes, the IOMG have done some things well, but it is most definitely not a universal view that they have done everything well and it is clear that they do not have a credible exit strategy, ready to be implemented when the time is right (which it obviously isn't now).

I concur with JCSL that there are several elements of the borders policy which are clearly unsustainable, and many people are frustrated by where we are, and the lack of clarity about where we are heading.

Anyway, as this is an aviation forum, can I suggest you take your views to Manx Forums (www.manxforums.com) where you will definitely find people who are prepared to indulge in the kind of debate you seem to be looking for!
Thank you for your unsolicited advice Tony but as we do not live in a tyrannical country I shall continue to exercise my uninterrupted lifetime habit of taking my opinions to anywhere that I choose to take them - entirely uninfluenced by your own views on where I should take them!