PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 19th Oct 2020, 08:41
777boyindubai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wanted to keep this thread at the top and cause more aggro to the muppets at EGHQ.

Spoke to a friend last night in Dubai. Just when you think that EK (mis)Management can't get lower than a snake's belly, they achieve the impossible again. Some colleagues that have been sacked/made redundant, requested that they be able to stay in Dubai on the EK Visa but at their own expense, in order to allow their kids to finish important school years. The reply from the garbage that infests the Puzzle Palace was we will have to think about it. Imagine what those poor kids and families must be going through and now this. Remember that Ahmed the Liar and Timi the Liar always told us that people were the most important asset of the airline.....

Another friend attended the clinic in SZR. Only 1 doctor there..... Those that know will know the doctor wife of NW was also just terminated. Quality people.

Additionally, I have been asked to contact some friends in the media and ask them WHY just A380 Pilot losses of 1400 out of 2000 or so and 16000 Cabin Crew losses have not had publicity in the media. I will certainly be doing so.

As my Dubai based friends will attest there WERE some top end training guys (and girls) until they got rid of 85 of them with the exception of a lone female European who:

1 Failed her upgrade then passed it
2 Then 6 months later gets downgraded
3 Then scapes through in Jan....

It does raise some question about Wastaa!

I feel the pain of all of you treated like dirt and will do whatever I can to show EK for what they are.

Last edited by 777boyindubai; 19th Oct 2020 at 08:43. Reason: I put 200 instead of 2000, I am so shocked