PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi Gulf Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2020, 01:08
Capn Rex Havoc

Received 48 Likes on 26 Posts
Auster Auster Auster, I tried not to respond to your post, but the more I read it the more incensed I got.

A dog should be always loyal to his owner so follow the example of your buddies of other airlines and behave
Reallllllllyyy? This is where you go wrong..... Oh, before I continue, I have never worked in Saudi, but I did do many many years in Dubai. So, on with the show

Your country had the blind luck to be placed in a geographical area that happened to have a sh.t load of oil. Oil that advanced, developed first world nations needed. Hence compensations flowed to your primitive country. With your expansion into the 20th century, you decided to embrace aviation, and as camels don't have a good thrust to weight ratio, you were forced to hire the expertise of expats. To entice expats to come and fly in your country, you had to throw buckets of cash to make the prospect of living in a hellish hot, religiously fundamentalist theocratic, backward country acceptable to said expats. After all, a country where women have to cover themselves completely, where the opposite sexes have to be segregated, where alcohol is banned, where gambling is banned, where cinemas are banned, where capital punishment exists for ludicrous crimes, where. women couldn't drive, etc etc etc, are hardly draw cards. So, now that your money buckets, are finally drying, I accept that expats are now returning to their original countries, but have no doubt, they are not indebted to you in any way as you did not provide the mountains of cash because of your good nature. So don't make references to dogs and owners, which is a highly offensive analogy, and I will refrain from talking about the patently inadequate useless legal system know as Sharia law.