PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Isle of Man-2
Thread: Isle of Man-2
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2020, 15:32
milleriom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JSCL
But your view does not represent the majority, even though you think it does.

It is difficult not to support what is currently going on. But the border situation is at breaking point. One which - from what I've seen - the population are getting incredibly tired of.

The election doesn't matter. HQ, LS and some of the big names we see today won't be standing next year. Nobody elected these people on the basis of doing what they've done. They were elected on other promises, all of which are irrelevant in respect of the current pandemic.
Dear JSCL, of the hundreds of people I see or otherwise hear, no-one has said that ''the border situation is at breaking point'' so I am sure that the situation as at now is emphatically not ''One which - from what I've seen - the population are getting incredibly tired of''! One of us is wrong about the local majority view on the IOMG's travel restrictions and we shall just have to wait and see whether any firm clear evidence emerges in time to come as to which of us was mistaken about that at this time!

In the meantime I wish you, yours and everyone else very good health and much happiness.

Best wishes

milleriom