PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does my GPs explanation sound familiar LH pilot lockdown weight increase / decrease
Old 14th Oct 2020, 07:49
RMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does my GPs explanation sound familiar LH pilot lockdown weight increase / decrease

Hello,

.Having been very weight stable for my 35 years of adult hood I found (like many) my weight increased by three pounds during the first three months of lockdown up to 14 st 6 lbs (height 6ft 1in). What concerns me is that in the last four months my weight has dropped 10 pounds (to 13 stone 10lbs). As it had taken most of that first three months for my body to fully sync with UK time (eating and sleeping at the same time as the rest of the country) my Dr suggested this would explain my weight loss. I have no other symptoms (apart from a few weeks in September where I inexplicably would wake for between one and three hour (around 2 AM).The only other (unrelated) info is that I just had a life insurance medical blood test....and the only thing they commented on as being outside normal was a GFR value of 68.He suggests I monitor it and come back in December? Currently furloughed Long haul pilot (company taking me back on is 50/50 but not feeling stressed about that.....but still concerned about a loss of weight not associated with dieting or increased excercise). Thanks in advance.