PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Southampton-2
Thread: Southampton-2
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2020, 21:17
The Nutts Mutts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem is that you've never presented a balanced opinion in anything you've said on this thread before, so it's hard to take anything you say seriously when 100% of the time your contributions are vehemently anti-SOU and seemingly taking great delight in its current struggles and imagined future demise.
As someone connected to SOU please forgive me if I don't have a lot of time for your viewpoint. I don't tend to take a tribal view of airports or treat them like diehard football fans treat their teams, but it seems that quite a few people on this website do.
My assumption is that you're a BOH spotter who sees any SOU expansion as a perceived threat to his "personal" airport, and responds in the only way possible, by denigrating the thing they're scared of.
I may be wrong and frequently am, but one thing I'm sure of is that your posts add nothing to the debate on this thread, being from such a consistently biased standpoint.
Yes, COVID is with is and no, we don't know how long for or what the ultimate effect on our economy will be. However, AGS are STILL keen and willing to invest money in SOU so you know what? I'll take that as a positive sign and choose to trust their informed judgement over your uninformed trolling.