PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Outside" magazine hit piece on air tours
Old 7th Oct 2020, 23:15
nomorehelosforme

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Gentlemen,

Talk about thread drift! So back to politics I voted for Boris and the Conservative Party in the Uk since I was allowed, many years ago(back then people of my age were called Thatchers Children) Robbie and aa777888 please do some SERIOUS research before any criticism of this fine Lady.

Quote, Crab,
there's none as deaf as them as don't want to hear and none as blind as them as don't want to see - paraphrase of a Yorkshire saying.
Crab, there is not a chance in hell they would understand that over here! My friends and family here do know and enjoy a Yorkshire Pudding with the Sunday Roast! But even that took along time to explain!

Quote aa777888
I live here. Real life. Not news. I'm a primary source. my life is a lie,I live a sheltered life my perception of reality is so twisted that what I say can't be right..... Correct!

Quote Robbiee

Well, it is every American's God given right to be the dumbest person in the room. At least half of us take that to heart.... not quite that’s all the people that still live in California!

BellRinger, We will all keep banging our heads against aa and rb every time a Robinson is mentioned ... lets be thankful we don’t have to sit in one, hmmm that said did aa777888 post something on another thread today he would be more comfortable to sit in an EC120 or a 505? Did I read that correctly?

In the meantime I must get on with my post/mail in vote for POTUS

Last edited by nomorehelosforme; 8th Oct 2020 at 14:26.