PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MY TRAVEL (again)
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2003, 04:51
FLEX42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Tailscrape.......many here have already said that you are more than a wind up merchant, you are malicious. A search of your postings reveals this; not just about MT but in many areas of aviation. No genuine fellow aviator would wish what you do on any fellow professional in your many vitriolic postings.

Remember that aviation is a small world, what comes around goes around etc. You would do well to listen and learn and eat a little humble pie.

Does your boss at DHL (ex MyTravel Boeing Fleet Manager) know who you are and quite how vindictive you are ? Think on Tailscrape or your days in aviation may be shorter than you hoped. Then again, you could always go back to the city.

Jack - Spot on, enjoy dinner.

MyTravel Colleagues - It seems that there IS sufficient capital for 12 months, you'll be leaner for sure but I don't want to see the demise of one of the few British Companies still flying.

And look what was in a pm for me from Tailscrape. If you wish to converse with me Tailscrape, do it on a public forum please....I do NOT want your private messages threatening me about what you will do if you find out who I am.

17th November 2003 13:14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
naughty of you.
Flex,

I do not like what you wrote about me. You should reconsider it.

As for used to work for TC, well actually pal, I still do technically.

I have not tried for many jobs as u say either. True I went for one and did not get it. So what?

On the other hand, I have been offered two others and refused them.

My comments are based on fact regarding TC, not on your diatribe rants.

Put your nappy on you sad xxxx,and if I find out who you are...be warned!!