PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2020, 21:24
Manx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Buster the Bear
Looks like a few ostriches here are just spotters hoping for new route news. You can find that easily on the news wires.

I am a non resident of Luton. I am not a spotter. I embrace all the flow of Rumours and News about Luton and also contribute. Are we to see comments about airline management/governance outlawed on other sub forum? If you want to start a a new threat please title it Luton For Spotters on another area of this website please. I'll continue to contribute to this forum which is very enlightening. I also hope to watch from afar, as the muddle that LBC finds itself in slowly unfolds.
It's not about making a thread for "spotters" - nobody is asking about new planes, plane movements or whatever it is that floats their boat so that's incredibly wide of the mark. It's not even about suppressing criticism of the airport which would have been a better response as it looks like there is plenty to criticise.
It's about the exact same points of critcism being repeated and slipped into every other post even where they're not linked. Post criticism by all means, but ideally when it's new info otherwise it just kills this thread as it reads like a Daily Mail-style hate campaign. There's plenty of good content including the criticism, but its been getting drowned out.