PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MY TRAVEL (again)
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2003, 03:16
tailscrape

Terrier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

jack

The problem is here IMHO, that when I posted a sensible ARTICLE from a newspaper, you were the first one to be uncivil.

My comments have been echoed by others, yet you choose to annihilate me. Wonder why?

True, my past comments have been a bit of a "wind up" at times. However, this thread has actuallty been degraded by you to the extent that it is just a slanging match now.

I have repeatedly stated that I wish individuals the best, and believe me I know that many people are affected. No one wants that.

Undeniably a collapse of MT would be a disaster. Not just for the individuals concerned, but also the UK pilot force as a whole.

I am afraid that if you really do not like my comments then I cannot help you. Everyone has the right of comment and reply.

So, why don't you consider the comments you made, and revisit my first two posts on the subject. I think you will find no malice there.

Also consider the fact that whatever is posted on the hallowed halls will not change whatever results MT put out to the city whenever they are due.

The problems MT face are going to be made public again in the very near future. Do you think I will be the only one to comment then?

I hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Yours,

"sunshine"