PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Initial Selection Tests - Dates?
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2003, 02:40
weselfluren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now now children!

GolfWhiskeyKilo Same old, i'm just sitting waiting but I am applying for other things so hope they get back to me soon.

Well said GWK - HR do not appreciate that you'd have a life outside of their recruitment cycle, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Shame it could completely balls up your career, personal life, entire future if you didn't get in.....

I doubt those nice and helpful guys at HR don't want to help, just seems like the whole organisation is slow on the recruitment side of things right now - and as all the courses are "booked up" until about a year from now, it might be well worth giving HR a call to see if they can supply any information. Be prepared to be fobbed off, in a kindly manner.

I'm a "victim" of this absurd position too , and have been for a while. It is hell not knowing, but I suspect that the HR guys don't know either - hence the lack of any info coming out of Swanick.

The best hope for any action is for either someone from HR or the upper management actually reading or giving them a call. I'd give them a call - it shouldn't "put a stain" on your record. Who could criticize you for being enthusiastic.......?

Try one of these:
Recruitment & Selection
Rova Cabins - LACC
Swanwick Centre
Sopwith Way
Swanwick
Hants SO31 7AY

Tel 01 489 612910

Best of luck, think that we'll all be needing it in January, or February, or maybe March.......

Could go on all night, but Pprune only has so much storage space for Weselfluren's rants about the crap that isn't coming forth from HR