PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2020, 21:01
Lee Baker Street

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Manx
Is it worth having two Luton threads? One to include news about the airport, routes, recovery etc. and the other for people to post their gripes with the political landscape with the local council and airport managemenr. There's not much changing with the latter, just the same gripes being posted every other post including in irrelevant posts, just to get a moan in. Why the gripes clearly have some foundation, the posts are about as newsworthy and interesting as if somebody decided to post every other day that easyJet operate from the airport on days that have a "y" in them. It's drowning out other content to the point of this thread becoming unreadable.
Well said Manx. I pay my community charge here in Luton and therefore want to see the airport redeveloped and thrive! Like yourself I am more interested in new routes, new airlines and passenger levels rather than the constant negative comments which in my opinion seems to be politically motivated.

I have high hopes for the airport to recover in the next couple of years and a vision that Luton should become the UK’s Third Airport.