PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF LCC, Erosion of condition, and the FAAA
Old 3rd Dec 2003, 20:14
nickmelb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
impulse stuff

howdy

can i ask a few things?

I am not being a smart ass either, so before any of u decide to attack me please dont! I am an outsider looking in OK!

I had a couple of mates that flew for VQ (when it first started) as crew and they were on $22K per year is this correct? What is gng to happen to you guys will you go down pay scales or stay the same? Im sure this question was answered somewhere here.

I can see everyone freaking out about their job security, pay. and worrying about the type of passengers you will serve. But arent u forgetting somethin? You are still doing the job that you love arent you? I dont think it should matter if it was Jetstar, Qantas Longhaul or some hideously cut price airline. Remember there are a load of wannab's and ex ansett staff jumpin at the chance to fly....Yes i know i dont fly and my perspective is a little shall we say fogged up...but it ssomething exciting and you should look at the other side of the coin!

please dont attack me just tryin to put a few points across, I am not into having a bitch fight on here with anyone.....

cheerios