PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 19 year old firefighter
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2020, 08:59
hueyracer

Originally Posted by estepo
Envy.......... it's a terrible thing. And you appear to have it in spades. What exactly would you have her do, given that she's achieved the same level of qualifications as you..... would it make you feel better to see her as a secretary? I assume you'll maintain a similar level of bitterness even if she completes her accountancy qualifications.

Oh, it did not take long for you to come out from under your rock...........nothing to do with envy....

But as i am approaching my 10.000th flight hour, i have carried enough pilots to their final destination in a wooden box-some of them got killed due to lack of experience, some of them due to bad luck.

What saved most of the others when they hit bad luck was their experience-the experience you gain from flying for a long time, learning from others.

You´re asking what i "want her to do"?

I would want her to do the same thing all the other pilots have done in the past.....gain experience before throwing her into a big machine; gain experience before throwing her into a dangerous environment.

Its not only her life put at risk.
Its the life of the people flying with her (provided they are carrying fire fighters on board), its the lives of people on the ground; its the lives of people depending on her doing "the job"....

But hey-according to you, i am only envious......