PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transferable Skills
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2020, 02:41
Pogie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AviatorPac
Sitting around almost all of this year with little to no work has left me all with lots of time on my hands and I am curious to know what peoples thoughts are on what they might do if they lost their jobs here in Hong Kong. CX (and I am sure KA and HKE) has a huge range guys are girls both from an experience perspective and a cultural one. When I say experience I don't mean flying time. I am talking about previous jobs, qualifications etc.

What are people thinking they would do back home if they have to return for the short term? Will you come back to Hong Kong when this is all over and you get the call from CX?
What a great question! What would I do? Hmmm.... Sleep on a normal schedule... Avoid going to India... Avoid going to China... Do what I want, when I want... Live longer... Spend time with people I choose to spend time with... Save money on useless union dues... and best of all... enjoy a life NOT having some greedy, vindictive twats always trying to take things from me. That's a start, anyway!