PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 17th Sep 2020, 22:13
glenb

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts
POST 1236- Further letter to Chair of CASA Board. Discussion V Litigation

Today's correspondence follows up on PPRuNe posts 1151,1160, and 1205. Cheers. Glen

18/09/20

Dear Mr. Matthews,

I am writing to you directly in your role as the Chairperson of the Board of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.

As you are aware I have written to CASA on several occasions seeking direction on CASAs chosen path forward. That correspondence remains unanswered, hence I am compelled to write again.

Should this matter proceed to litigation it is imperative that I can demonstrate repeated and consistent attempts to resolve this matter in a more amicable, productive, well-intentioned, and respectful manner, to avoid litigation

The determination for the process forward is entirely of your choosing.

Can you, in your role as the Chairperson of CASA, direct me as to whether we are meeting in a well-intentioned manner or are you choosing to direct significant CASA resources to the path of litigation.

I look forward to your response and hope that CASA chooses the less combative option. As I have written to you previously, I can see no reason that you should not be able to advise me of your decision by 5 PM today (18/09/20)

Respectfully, Glen Buckley.