PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2020, 02:39
Xeptu

Received 71 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Ragnor
Yes it does matter, have you not been reading the stories of despair from general citizens, farmers, business and many others?

The borders being closed is much bigger than a few aircraft parked up and my career at a screaming halt like many others on this forum. Its family's seeking medical attention farmers who have had a horrid decade and now have the opportunity to cash in on recent good weather events its about family's and singles with business that have or will soon face financial ruin and have no way of recovering. Then there is the mental health issue year 12 students already doing the unthinkable and Victorians who have it much harder then the rest of Australia, well what I thought was Australia who know what ppl think now.

Good to see DA finally concede, swallow his pride seek help from NSW to understand why our contact tracing is so successful. NSW is able to manage this as demonstrated from the start. QLD, they're on the brink of an outbreak well before NSW as they don't have the contact tracing ability NSW.
And I agree with you, I am very mindful of what's going on around me and my businesses are impacted, just not as badly as some, but I did design it that way so that it wouldn't be. I am a product of black wednesday 1987. On that note the markets are taking a bit of a spanking today, so I have plenty of time to chat.