PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2020, 02:26
Sunfish

Received 89 Likes on 32 Posts
Dr Dre, I have nothing against migrants, I’m the child of two. I have nothing against the tower folk either, you are correct that infection control in such an environment is problematic.

‘’Incompetence: putting a millennial, probably with an arts degree, in charge of developing and executing the security guard program and using the criteria of “diversity” and “inclusion “ in the hiring, furthermore, the contractors were allowed to sub contract the work to body shops who then hired your proverbial low paid barely literate immigrants as security guards - and then she commissioned a celebratory video???. As for a night manager being the source of the entire outbreak that’s not proven. Doesn’t anybody in government understand that quarantine is unpleasant and that coercion might be needed as well as infection control? Didn’t they understand that police or prison experience was needed in designing the program? This cannot be argued!!

’My advice is that there was a connection between an underpaid guy and a ‘cousin” who. happened to belong to “the family from hell” a lebanese crime family who spread it far and wide in northern melbourne suburbs. It then made its way through a certain community who do not give a rats for man made law, causing an outbreak of 100+ cases here:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-...ioned/12452266

‘’The really stupid part Dr Dre, is that the government and public service were so politically correct that they couldn’t even name the groups most at risk which meant they couldn’t target those same groups for special messaging because it might have offended!!!

Te virus is now ensconced in low paid workers who have only casual low paid jobs with no leave so they have to work. It is also in the bogan Australian community who aren’t law abiding and in the migrant community. -All because no one wanted to call a spade a spade. The nursing homes are killing grounds because they too employ the cheapest labor they can find.

As for Aspen skiers, yes. However those people are not the source now.

So the irony is that at the same time the government was using sign language to get the message out, there was nothing for example in arabic or other languages.

For the avoidance of doubt, it is not the fault of the ethnic groups that they got over represented in covid cases and they probably aren’t now anyway. What I am ranting about is a government so precious it can’t do a competent job!

Last edited by Sunfish; 8th Sep 2020 at 02:52.