PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Mentored Programme - Bartolini Air
Old 7th Sep 2020, 22:21
mikeax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone,

I could need your advice. My plan is to start an integrated training as soon as possible. Financially I'm ready, and I want to take the next step. I know modular is often a better way, but I'm going for the integrated program. I've seen that this school has a mentored program with RyanAir (I know it's no guarantee of getting a job). I've seen that the school has an assessment process of two stages and I wonder if you guys have any information about how I can prepare in the best possible way? From what I understand on their website and their FAQ, there is Psychometric and aptitude test taken online followed up by a visit at their school for tests in math, physics, english along with a personal interview. I wonder if you guys have any information how I should prepare for the psychometric and aptitude test? If I pass that stage, what should I practise before travelling to Poland and take their physics, math and english test? It would kinda suck if I travelled to Poland, and not pass the test. I would appreciate it if you guys could share some information. Either respond in this thread, or send me a DM.