PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Has a cure for stupity been invented yet ?
Old 6th Sep 2020, 18:13
ceeb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NWA SLF
Unfortunately I don't believe all that weird. In the millions of miles I have flown, my wife and I were once on a flight to Cancun where we had an already inebriated white female passenger seated as the 3rd in our row. The flight attendants continued to sell her more beer although obviously she was already well lit. When we landed she said something like, "Well done", and pulled out a cigarette and lit it. No action by the flight attendants until we were deplaning and she walked by the attendant telling us goodbye at the door. Seeing the lit cigarette in her hand finally captured the attendants attention and she was reigned in. So did this Ukrainian lady have a mental disorder? Was she not familiar with airliners? And the pictures show the window folded straight up! Obviously that gets it out of the way but I thought 737-800s had plug escapes over the wing that you pulled the locking device, took the window in and placed over the seats in the row in front or back. That's why I read the card each flight to know how the escape doors work on each different plane. And the 737 doesn't have an escape chute - the wing is so low and the crews job is to lower the flaps to make an easy slide to the ground.
Just wondering what her skin colour had to do with the overall story?