PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 6th Sep 2020, 15:49
WB1900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eric Hartman

It’s easy to say it that way
I guess the last times you have lost your job in or near your home country - that’s completely different once u moved thousands of kilometers
and in fact every company has a responsibility towards security for your live as an employee - they don’t want to take it - and in the civilized world there is a union and laws to protect the security - yes I know it’s ME I should have known, bla bla - on the other Hand you hear HH blasting about how much the UAE is the best and the most advanced and again Bla bla
and it shocking and disgusting how low these people in reality - well knew they are not good - but really sooo bad
HH is sticking his head in the sand as you never see him announcing inconvenient stuff but when there is thing of positiv propaganda his weight in middle in the front
I means 6 month of fear and disgust - the only thing you heard is - your salary comes back what kind of superstar is this