PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2020, 07:03
Ragnor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Xeptu
if there's no demand for air travel, for which I'm sure there won't be for at least the next two years and that's got nothing to do with closed borders and living with a virus.
The only reason there will be no demand for air travel is because the borders are closed. If air travel has not returned before two years QF VA REX and lot of other operators will cease to exist. The destruction will be a lot more than the loss of a few airlines as I’m sure you know. I do have a self interest you don’t that’s why you don’t care, soon will be a time when you’re directly affected then you might think a little different. My issue with it, all these premiers are doing the wrong thing they have broken rank and file to what was agreed in March. But, deep down like yourself they don’t care. Cant blame them either they have their financial position and livelihood that is very secure as they ride off into the sunset with their pensions funded by your business and many other tax paying resident, some will even be gone before this is all over.