PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 4th Sep 2020, 10:30
777boyindubai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For everyone reading this thread, please note the following about EK:

You receive a contract that is legally not challengeable in Dubai and receive a yearly Contract Adjustment Letter. I kid you not.

The employees who arguably have built one of the most successful airlines in the world today, were the first thing to be **** canned. In the most vicious and inhumane way possible. Each number has a spouse and probably children (in school) and moved countries to come to Dubai. Destroyed in a heartbeat.

I address Ahmed bin Saeed as just that. He is no longer HH or Sheikh as he is certainly not a leader anymore in the eyes of so many. He is the richest of ALL the Dubai royals as his father was the ruler of Dubai and his side of the family received huge compensation when his father's brother Rashid became ruler. Personally, he is worth billions and could have easily softened this crushing blow on families. He is also the owner of MMI, seller of alcohol, heavily taxed, to infidels. And he is SILENT.

EK staff, past and present don't hear Timi, saying we just do it better and boasting again and again. Why is that Timi? We all know you clowns on the 9th floor read this.

The EasyJet crew seem to be favoured more than experienced and seasoned guys. Believe me when I say another hull loss awaits due to the type of operations and cost cutting.

The implementation of the Islamic tenants of caring for the sick, that Emiratis like AAR stuffed down the throats of infidels, have shown to be hollow in the UAE as has the integrity of the 9th Floor Muppets. So many people who were genuinely sick (ie cancer) have been discarded with no thought of the consequences. AAA. AMS and AAR. Take note.

I hope every country that EK flies to now evaluates if it is positive for them to continue as before. I am so glad that the Indians have made great issue on available seats to the UAE.

Emirates lacks integrity. They have been shown for who they really are. Despicable. Dishonest. Deceitful. Dubai Government owns EK. Dubai Law applies. No Unions allowed. Discussion of Etihad, banned. If it is SO good, then why?

I feel for so many excellent people who really made EK that are now suffering. I really feel your pain.

Best wishes to all.