PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2020, 07:43
ericsson16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dannyboy39
No, I'm not. The Scottish advice differs from England where the majority of the population lives. And to be really frank, although I've been doubting this in recent months, we are still the UK.

You cannot go out to work or school or visit public areas. You should not go shopping. If you require help buying groceries, other shopping or picking up medication, you should ask friends or relatives or order a delivery.

In England, you must only exercise within your home or garden. You cannot leave your home to walk your dog. You will need to ask friends or relatives to help you with this.
Your really struggling with this I guess,here you go,BTW in your case calling 999 to pick up a curry would be permitted!In England, you are allowed to leave your accommodation in exceptional circumstances. This includes such things as:
  • accessing basic necessities like food and medicines where you cannot arrange for these to be delivered
  • moving to a different place for self-isolation where you can no longer remain where you are.