PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A request for a show of support- Glen Buckley
Old 4th Sep 2020, 00:07
glenb

Received 78 Likes on 37 Posts
A request for a show of support- Glen Buckley

To my fellow Ppruners,

My name is Glen Buckley, the previous owner of Melbourne Flight Training and APTA. In my opinion, a small number of CASA personnel have bought enormous harm to me personally and to my business.

The Australian Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association has provided me with the opportunity to present my case via a Facebook Live conference at 7 PM on Tuesday 8th September.

That conference will form my submission to the current Senate Inquiry into CASA and General Aviation. My story is very long and has been playing out on Pprune over here. https://www.pprune.org/australia-new...ss-v-casa.html

Whilst I don’t expect you to wade through all of that, I do ask that you join my AOPA Facebook conference. Your input and questions put toward me, and comments during that broadcast will be highly appreciated.

I am trying to protect my reputation but also highlight the unsafe culture that currently exists within CASA.

If you could show your support by participating in the evening, it would be very meaningful to me. Thank you. Glen Buckley