PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 3rd Sep 2020, 23:34
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Senator Susan McDonald

04/09/20

Dear Senator Susan McDonald,

My name is Glen Buckley, you will have some knowledge of my current issues with members of the CASA Executive Management, whom I have made substantial allegations against. I have been impacted by the actions and decisions of those personnel.

Allegations against those two individuals have been made before, and in fact, led to the ABC conducting an investigative report into the matter https://www.abc.net.au/7.30/dying-pi...fatal/10444126.

My allegations closely mirror previous allegations that have been raised, and against the same individuals.

The Australian Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) has facilitated an opportunity for me via their Facebook Live conference at 7 PM on Tuesday 8th September. That presentation will open with a direct address to you, in your role on the current Senate Inquiry into Australia's General Aviation Industry. It will be my submission to that inquiry.

If you are unable to accept an audiovisual submission, please advise me and I will provide a written transcript. I invite you to join the conference if you deem it appropriate.

I thank you sincerely for the open and professional manner that appears evident from the feedback Ben Morgan from AOPA has provided me.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley