PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2020, 22:12
KRviator

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by rattman
Stop lying they were given an exemption to enter queensland, she initially delayed from entering the ICU until they had sorted infection control. Next day she was allowed to enter the ICU in full protective gear, by the time the reports where published she had already visited the child. A few days later the child and the family returned to lismore
I don't appreciate being called a liar, champ - particularly when you've provided no evidence she was indeed reunited with her newborn "after" the original articles were published. However this article states she was not reunited with her infant until after he was returned to Lismore. Do you have any reference to verify your claims these two articles are incorrect?

Despite Ms Northfield and her husband Glen getting permission from NSW and Queensland authorities to travel north to visit Harvey, Brisbane's Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital told the heartbroken couple their visit was "too high-risk" due to and they would have to quarantine for 14 days. ut today, Ms Northfield was finally reunited with baby Harvey after he was brought back to hospital in Lismore.
And This story reports the parents were "Forced to return home"...
The couple were forced to return home and saw their newborn over video call. “I just want him to know how much I love him,” Chantelle said at the time. On Tuesday, the parents were finally reunited with their son.

The couple at the birth of their son, left, and baby Harvey back in Lismore, right. After his condition improved, baby Harvey was flown back to Lismore to be with his parents.“Harvey was brought back to the Nursery at Lismore Hospital and came straight into my arms after a long 4 days,” Chantelle wrote on Facebook.