PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI Zante to Cardiff - Covid
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2020, 09:48
NoelEvans

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Widger
A surprising number of people on here making excuses. There are existing laws that can be used as have already been mentioned. Cabin crew saying that they cannot tell people what to do should realise that if there are more instances of this, the trust of the travelling public will be lost, people will not fly and more of us will lose our jobs. Wake up, smell the coffee, grow a spine and tell the SLF to sit down, shut up, belt up, put their tray away, not smoke in the toilet and all the other lawful instructions otherwise they will find themselves in court. The alternative is not acceptable
I fully agree.

Failure to be heavy handed on these Covidiots (I liked that term when I heard that one on the other passengers had called them that!) will erode the trust of all the decent travellers and that will help to bring the industry to its knees with resultant loss of jobs. No excuses, that heavy hand is vital. Some lengthy jail sentences would be very useful. Why let a handful of brainless yobs wreck so many peoples' livelihoods?

(And film them for evidence if need be. I don't care if they haven't "given permission" to be filmed. If I was in that situation of being a decent fellow pax, or crew, I haven't given them my permission to wreck my livelihood.)

Yob free aeroplanes will be one of the best ways to build up confidence in air travel.