PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX to transition to ATRs, start domestic jet ops
Old 1st Sep 2020, 23:53
Ladloy

Received 127 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Derfred
Hmm... RTFQ?

If that was the question asked, then that doesn't mean that 80 per cent of Australians support all current state border closures, because it depends on the health situation between the states.... I support the border closures around Vic at present, because the health situation demands it. But I don't support most of the other border closures, because the health situation doesn't demand it. So how would I have answered this question in the poll?
From www.pollbludger.net
UPDATE: The wording to the latter question was, “do you think premiers should have the authority to close their borders or restrict entry of Australians who live in other states”, which drew responses of 80% yes and 18% no. State breakdowns: 76-22 in New South Wales, 74-23 in Victoria, 84-15 in Queensland, 92-5 in South Australia and 91-7 in Western Australia, from respective samples of 475, 371, 311, 119 and 146. The overall sample of the poll was 1507, and it was conducted from Wednesday to Saturday.
Rtfq