PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2020, 01:32
Xeptu

Received 72 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by goodonyamate
unaffected because you dont pull your weight.
Never have. My head is out because dumbasses like you are actively promoting and encouraging idiots like Palaszczuk and McGowan to continue with CCP like measures. You’ve basically given the finger to the rest of Australia.
unaffected...so you’d have no idea of the effect this is having on people. You just sit there sucking up taxpayer money.

dont even get me started about the sh$t you go an about on the QF thread. No knowledge, no idea, just an armchair expert with nothing better to do. Use your retirement to go and sail a boat or something. The aviation world doesn’t need your constant gloating and negativity.

4 cases in NSW today. All traced. What do you define as ‘under control’...zero transmission for 2 cycles? Not going to happen. Look at NZ, QLD, even your own WA. Tracing, targeted lockdowns/isolation and testing is the best way.

still a good chance Palmer will win...the high court considers the economic and social impacts, rather than just the health ones. Even the federal court deemed some states as ‘low risk’. There is no reason at all not to be open to those states.
Whatever! If it makes you feel better making it personal, you fill your boots. I really don't mind.