PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2020, 21:48
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ragnor
The opportunity to suppress this virus with social distancing, limiting numbers in groups etc has passed. We had the winter to achieve this and now that the warmer months are coming people will congregate in the masses in the outdoors which could possibly make this virus run out of control up and down the eastern states. I have been informed off a reliable source that the NSW and VIC border will be closed until February so it is time to plan for the future.

The real question that needs to be answered by these premieres that continue to play god for political gain- What is the plan to generate jobs and what is the economic road map? the borders are closed we don't need to hear that every press conference anymore. I want to hear a plan for real action now what are you going to do?!
Funnily enough remember the last few days of last summer when Bondi and Manly beaches were packed lapping up good sun (you know what UVA/UVB does to covid as I expressed before) their was
not one case of transmission, until the Sea Princess docked.
Funnily enough the European summer is about to end and cases flatlined because of the warmth. France, Italy, Germany, Spain their cases will now increase coming into winter. Hope they don't though.
Same can be said for North America. Texas & Florida I can't explain though. US news reports suggest that walking in and out of air condition rooms could be a factor.
From the graphs thus far I find Covid spreads more easily in winter than in summer.

As far as jobs and economic road map, I think Dan will talk to the private sector today. Details to come.