PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Voyager Parties
Thread: Voyager Parties
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2020, 08:54
The Nip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Easy Street
Well, I hope the crewmembers concerned are punished suitably. I'm more angry about the 'source', though. Portraying what could just as easily be termed a 'concern for safety' as 'desire for revenge' compounds the entirely avoidable reputational damage wrought by airing such dirty laundry. So now, instead of looking like an organisation dealing appropriately with its miscreants, we appear to be a spiteful, point-scoring bunch of individuals. I recognise that it's all too easy to fall into the trap of shooting the messenger, but in this case the legitimate messenger was whoever called the police. All the 'source' has done is made an already bad situation much worse. From the candid, ill-considered nature of the comments, I wonder whether they even realised they were talking to a journalist...
Disappointing you have been taken in by a report in the DM. There is a report, re members of crew being removed from an aircraft. The rest is, at the moment, just a story, unless you know differently. But it makes for a story.
Depending where people stand, this will either be those saying it is spiteful, or someone potentially saving an aircraft and more importantly lives.