PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 29th Aug 2020, 09:34
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Sunfish

I have to be fairly brief because about to sit down for dinner (and footy) with the family.

This will have to be decided in the Courts. While a media investigative piece into CASA would be ideal, it may distract me from my primary focus. Similarly contacting the Minister has proved impossible. My letters continually go unacknowledged, and my simple requests go unanswered.

This will have to be decided in the Courts. Irrespective of whether I win or lose, the conduct of a small group of CASA personnel will be exposed during the discovery of documents. This is the path that CASA has chosen. The truth is that no one will win because the diversion of CASA resources to such a task is inexcusable, but they will have no hesitation in using their arsenal. Similarly, I will have to direct a lot of my time.

This has highlighted the complete failure of the CASA Board. Whether it be by bad intention or just an ineffective structure, the Board has no control. My hope is that by getting this matter to Court, I will be able to expose it.

On my Facebook Conference on Tuesday week at 7PM.

I intend to outline

Why i think Mr Aleck and Mr Martin chose to target Glen Buckley in particular

A brief factual biography on their role, and their previous history. All factual.

Outline my specific allegations against the conduct of these two CASA personnel

Provide evidence to support my allegations.

The impact of Mr Martins and Mr Alecks conduct on safety, businesses, and jobs.

I look forward to the opportunity to present it to you. Cheers. Glen

The legal action will proceed.