PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus Impact on Air Travel
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2020, 08:23
Mr Mac

Received 168 Likes on 103 Posts
CW247
I shuttle pretty constantly between UK and Germany on weekly basis normally. I am now tending to do 1 week UK /1 week Germany and can see that going on into the New Year. On top of this we have the LH travel to projects, and to meet clients. So far I have done two of these, both to the ME and I am looking to ramp up these as things start to ease / people learn to live with this virus. Though Bojo keeps throwing the proverbial spanner in the works with his quarantines and frequent changes. I can not say LH travel is so much fun as it used to be, and I find it very difficult to sleep with a mask on, so do arrive far more tired than I used to, especially on Red eye flights. I think, and I have said this in previous post some months ago, that people will get back to actually meeting people and looking at projects rather than Zooming, as the interaction is poor in my opinion in that format, and we are hearing about some big errors coming out of some of our competitors who have over relied on the Zoom chat and the information imparted on it. Basically people lie, and it is less easy to tell on Zoom than in person.