PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2020, 23:54
A320wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
However during the past weeks, we have seen cases where this trust has been breached. Screenshots have been taken and company confidential informations has been leaked. Not only am I morally offended by this but also it's a clear and serious breach of employment contracts and policies. I do expect that these are individual offenders and do not reflect overall on the people that work at this great company. I would like to remind everyone that all informations shared on these company sites are company confidential and a breach of this confidentiality will result in immediate termination of the employment contract and the individual will be prosecuted for leaking internal confidential materials to the full extent of the law. "
This is what was sent around previously to Wizz crew...
On pprune I couldn't find any confidential informations recently so I assume it's just another threat to control any informations from inside. (salary scales for new joiners etc)

It's such a shame what Wizz became recently since crisis started. Laying off massive number of cabin crew and now forcing remaining ones to fly even if they were on flight where passenger was covid 19 infected. New policy says that no quarantine is needed except for those one who had a contact with him/her. This airline really cares about a profit only and nothing more.